|Lv.||Prerequisites||Food||Lumber||Stone||Iron||Waiting List Capacity||Units that Require this level|
|Rally Spot (Level1)||800||1200||1500||1000||1|
|2||Rally Spot (Level1)||1660||2490||3115||2075||2|
|3||Rally Spot (Level1)||3420||5105||6390||4265||3||Swordman|
|4||Rally Spot (Level1)||6950||10,335||12,960||8665||4||Archers|
|5||Rally Spot (Level1)||13,985||20,675||25,970||17,400||5||Cavalries|
|6||Rally Spot (Level1)||27,835||40,830||51,420||34,535||6||Rickshaws|
|7||Rally Spot (Level1)||54,780||79,620||100,575||67,760||7||Cuirassiers|
|8||Rally Spot (Level1)||106,600||153,265||194,315||131,385||8||Ballistae|
|9||Rally Spot (Level1)||205,100||291,200||370,750||251,735||9||Battering Rams|
|10||Rally Spot (Level1)||390,100||546,005||698,495||476,535||10||Trebuchets|
The following is a list of the types of troop units that can be recruited in Kingory, with a short description.
- Labors - Highest Load infantry. Barely has any fighting skills.
- Rookies - Least time to recruit infantry. Can fight a little.
- Scouts - Infiltration infantry. Moves the fastest. Gather enemy's intelligence
- Pikeman - Armed infantry. Fight effectively against troopers.
- Swordman - Armed infantry. Fights effectively against Archers .
- Archers - Ranged attack infantry. Ineffective during close combat.
- Cavalries - High Tempo troopers. Ideal for raids and plunders.
- Cuirassiers - Armored high Hit Points troopers. Plays crucial role in battle.
- Rickshaw - Highest Load siege engine to transport resources. Cannot fight.
- Ballistae - Ranged siege engine that costs the shortest time to recruit.
- Battering Rams - High Hit Points siege engine. Overcomes Wall and fortifications .
- Trebuchets - Ranged siege engine. Moves the slowest. Weak against troopers.
|Armory - Barracks - Beacon Tower - College - Cottage - Government - Embassy - Farm - Foundry - Hero Lounge - Iron Mine - Market - Outpost - Quarry - Rally Spot - Sawmill - Stable - Tavern - Wall - Warehouse|
|War & Combat|